The Here To See field is a pre-populated list of Hosts (ie: employee names) that match to information typed into this field. When visitors start typing, the corresponding Host names will display based on Name Privacy Settings.
ZAP IN sends notifications by email and SMS/text (optional add on) to the name listed in this HTS field.
In order to activate this feature, follow the steps below:
Login to your ZAP IN account. To login, click here.
From the left side panel, click on the Gear icon & then click on a specific Building to activate the slider panel.
Click the arrow of the slider panel & select a Visitor Type.
Hover your cursor over Fields menu on the workbench and then click on Here to See.
5. Label the Here To See field (The text displayed on this field is displayed on the visitor sign in screen)
Name Privacy Settings
6. Select your preferred Name privacy (A stricter setting will prevent visitors from searching your entire employee directory)
7. Click on the slide icon to enable Lobby Chat.
8. Click on the slide icon to receive Departure Notifications every time a visitor signs out of the building.
9. Click Save to enable the Here To See field.
*You can send carbon copy (CC) departure notification emails by entering email addresses on the "CC email addresses for departure notifications" fields located on the Sign out option screen.
More questions? Use the Chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com