(Only available on a FULL feature plan)
Visitor Sign-out options is a feature that lets users control the sign out of their visitors. ZAP IN allows you to manually sign out all your visitors in the case of large events with lots of people. Users can also set an automatic sign out time to clear all on-premise visitors at a specified time.
In order to set different sign-in options, follow the steps below:
Login to your ZAP IN account. To log in, click here.
From the left side panel, click on the gear icon & then click on a specific building to activate the slider panel.
Click the arrow of the slider panel & select a visitor type.
Hover your cursor over Building on the workbench and then click on Sign In options.
5. Set a time for automatic sign out if necessary.
6. Click on the slide icon to display sign out button.
7. Fill in the CC email addresses for departure notifications.
8. Customize the Sign Out button label (Sign Out is the default choice)
9. Set Name Privacy to match your suitability.
10. Select Save to enable your changes
11. If required to sign out all visitors on the premise, click on Force Sign Out button.
More questions? Use the Chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com