The contact information field requires visitors to fill in personal information upon signing in. First and Last Name is a mandatory field while the rest of the fields can be set to Mandatory or Optional status.
To enable visitor information collection, follow the steps below:
- Login to your ZAP IN account. To login, click here.
- From the left side panel, highlight the Gear icon & then highlight a Building to activate the slider panel.
- Click the tab of the slider panel & select a Visitor Type (for FULL feature subscribers)
- From the Fields menu, select Contact Information.
5. Navigate through all the information fields and click on the icons beside the information fields to change their status to either:
1.) Mandatory - displays on the sign in screen with an * and must be completed before signing in.
2.) Optional - displays on the sign-in screen and can be left blank if desired
3.) Off - does not display on the sign-in screen
6. To re-name any of the field, change the field label by entering your own text
7. Click Save to enable your changes.
More questions? Use the Chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com