Create reports listing your visitor information collected. Reports allows you to set specific date intervals to generate visitor information in either .PDF or .CSV formats.
There are two ways to create reports:
1.) from your Dashboard - select your date range and download report
2.) for reports with flexibility to search and display specific results, use the Reports menu feature
To create a report using the Reports menu feature, follow the steps below:
Login to your ZAP IN account. To login, click here.
From the left side panel, highlight the Gear icon & then highlight a building to activate the slider panel.
Click the tab of the slider panel & select a Visitor Type (for FULL feature subscribers)
From the Reports menu, select Reports.
5. Select your Interval - either today, this week, this month or this year.
6. Select your Report type
Visitor Report: displays visitor information collected in descending chronological order.
Time Tracking Report: displays each visitor's sign in and sign out times and calculates the stay time. Stay time is sub-totalled by visitor.
Visitor Agreement report (coming soon)
7. Create any Advanced Queries - e.g. first name - starts with - A
8. Choose how to sort the report (results will depend on your report type selection)
9. Select a Format - either by PDF or CSV.
9. Click the Download button.
For further questions, use the Chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com