The Here to See Directory (HTS Directory) contains the names, email and mobile phone numbers of each employee. Names can be added to the directory manually (one by one) or can be uploaded in bulk via a CSV import.
In order to create your Here to See Directory, follow the steps below:
- Login to your ZAP IN account. To login, click here.
- From the left side panel, click on the Gear icon & then click on a specific Building to activate the slider panel.
- Click the slider panel arrow and select a Visitor Type before adding names into the HTS Directory for the selected building.
- Hover your cursor over Fields on the workbench and then click on Here To See Directory.
5. If uploading manually, click the Add button below the table.
6. Fill in the details of the pop-up screen.
7. Click on the Active slide icon to de-activate an employee (The name will not be searchable on the HTS Directory )
8. Click Save to add the name to your directory.
9. If uploading via a CSV file, click the Import button below the table.
10. Click Choose File to browse your computer for a CSV file of your employees.
11. To edit or delete a previously added employee, click the users name in the table to edit an individual visitor record.
12. Click Save to confirm changes regarding employee records.
More questions? Use the Chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org