Visitors Photo capture is a feature that takes a snapshot of your visitor. The pics are attached to arrival notifications so you can see who's here. They are also used on badges. For picture authentication, each picture file is embedded with a date & time stamp.
To enable Photo Capture, follow these steps:
- Login to your ZAP IN Dashboard. To login, click here.
- From the left side panel, highlight the Gear icon & then highlight a Building to activate the slider panel.
- Click the tab of the slider panel & select a Visitor Type (for FULL feature subscribers)
- From the Set Up menu, select Photo capture.
5. Click on the icon to enable photo capture.
6. Click on the icon under Mandatory if you require a photo for all visitors.
7. Click on the Icon under Automatic if you want an automated 3 second countdown for a picture capture.
8. Select Save to enable your changes.
More questions? Use the Chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org