The follow up email feature allows you to create and send a follow up email to visitors who include their email addresses during visitor sign-in/sign-out. Use this feature to make your visitors feel welcomed with intimate formalities during their sign-in and appreciation during their departure as they sign-out.
In order to set up unique follow up emails, follow the steps below:
- Login to your ZAP IN account. To log in, click here.
- From the left side panel, click on the gear icon & then click on a specific Building.
- Click the arrow of the slider panel & select a Visitor Type.
- Hover your cursor over Set Up on the workbench and then click on Follow-up email.
5. Click on the slide icon under Sign-In to enable Follow-up emails.
6. Set the Delay time (how long ZAP IN will wait to send the follow up email)
7. Create a Subject line for your follow up email.
8. Edit the Body Text of the email.
9. Click on the slide icon under Sign-Out to enable Follow up email.
10. Set the Delay time (how long ZAP IN will wait to send the follow up email)
11. Create a Subject line for your follow up email.
12. Edit the Body Text of the email.
13. Type an email address in the text field to allow your visitors to Reply to the follow up emails.
14. Select Save to enable your sign to in/sign out follow up emails.
More questions? Use the Chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com