Express buttons are large, graphic buttons which send alert notifications (by email and/or SMS text) to the contacts assigned to the various express buttons. With a single tap, visitors and couriers can instantly notify the appropriate contacts.
In order to set up express buttons on your iPad, follow the steps below:
- Login to your ZAP IN account. To login, click here
- From the left side panel, click on the Gear icon & then click on a specific Building.
- Click the arrow of the slider panel & select a Visitor Type.
- Hover your cursor over Set Up on the workbench and then click on Express Buttons.
5. Slide icon until it turns green to activate that specific Express Button on your iPad screen.
6. Please note that it is mandatory that the email address(es) is filled for this express button to be enabled. These email addresses will be receiving the alert notifications.
7. If SMS text feature is included, add a phone number to receive the
Arrival Notifications via SMS.
8. Select Save to enable the changes made to your express button contacts.
More questions? Use the Chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org