This feature allows you to customize the appearance of your visitor badges by adding your logo, including photos and changing the wording on the Visitor Bar displayed.
In order to set-up visitor Badges, follow these steps below:
- Login to your ZAP IN account. To login, click here.
- From the left side panel, click on the gear icon & then click on a specific Building to activate the slider panel.
- Click the arrow of the slider pane & select a Visitor Type.
- Hover your cursor over Set Up on the workbench and then click on Badges.
5. Enter the appropriate title in the title bar based on the visitor type (e.g. students, contractors, visitor etc.)
6. Under the Badge logo, click on Choose file to upload your company logo.
7. Click on the slide icon to include Photo Capture; it will take a selfie of your visitors upon their sign-in. Your visitors latest sign-in photo is used for the badges.
8. Select Direct printing as your Print method.
Printing via PDF
ZAP IN provides their users with the option of customizing the sizes of their badges by printing via PDF.
In order to print custom sized badges via PDF, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Print method and select PDF.
- Customize the numbers and orientation of your badge size to suit your needs.
- Click Save to enable your changes.
Badges will be emailed in a PDF file format. The badge will be emailed as a PDF attachment therefore it will be printable by any colour laser/ inkjet printer.
Uploading your logo file
Need help in uploading your own logo? Refer to the video below to help you the process.
To successfully upload your own icons, they must meet the badge logo requirements shown below:
More questions? Use the Chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org