The voice feature is an AI based voice assistant that guides your visitors through the entire sign-in process. It turns speech responses into text data that creates the visitor record. The voice assistant can talk, listen and respond to your visitors.
In order to activate ZAP IN’s voice feature, follow the steps below:
- Login to your ZAP IN’s account. To log in, click here.
- From the left side panel, click on the gear icon & then click on a specific Building to activate the slider panel.
- Click the arrow of the slider panel & select a Visitor type.
- Hover your cursor over Building on the workbench and then click on Voice.
5. Click on the Enable icon to activate voice feature.
6. Based on your preference, choose a voice accent and preview each option to test out different accents
7. Select Save to enable your changes.
8. From the Script Dropdown Box, click on a prompt to overwrite the existing script for that specific prompt.
9. Overwrite the existing script if you require.
10. Slide the icon to Activate the Prompt.
11. Click on Listen to test out your script.
12. Click Add new Prompt to create your own script for that prompt.
13. Click Save to add your new script to the list of prompts.
After clicking Save your new script should appear in the prompt box.
Users can add unlimited prompts which the voice assistant will read randomly to your visitors.
More questions? Use the Chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com