Sign-in options is a feature that lets users control and set up different sign-in options. This feature allows returning visitors effortlessly register again, instead of making them go through the same process repeatedly.
In order to set different sign-in options, follow the steps below:
Login to your ZAP IN account. To log in, click here
From the left side panel, click on the gear icon & then click on a specific Building to activate the slider panel.
Click the arrow of the slider panel & select a Visitor Type.
Hover your cursor over Building on the workbench and then click on Sign-In options.
4. Enable Re-visitors to make sure ZAP IN app remember details of returning visitors
5. Fill in the CC email addresses for Arrival notifications. The address(es) listed here will each receive a copy of the visitor alerts.
6. Customize the Sign in button label (Sign In is the default text)
7. Customize the Font, Font size and Theme color of the sign-in screen
8. Select Save to submit your changes.
More questions? Use the Chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org