In order to successfully configure your printer, follow the steps below:
- Update ZAP IN app (on your iPad) to the latest version.
- Connect the brother printer and the ZAP IN app to same Wi-Fi connection. Once both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi, an iPad message will appear requesting your printers correct IP address.
- Input the correct IP address into the app for the two devices to connect.
- Login to your ZAP IN’s account. To log in, click here.
- From the left side panel, click on the gear icon & then click on a specific Building to activate the slider panel.
- Click the arrow of the slider panel & select a Visitor Type to apply your printer settings.
7. Click on the slide icon to Enable printer.
8. Select your Printer type & Printer roll type.
9. Click Save to authorize changes.
More questions? Use the Chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org