ZAP IN uses an LDAP server connection to populate your ZAP IN account's Here to See Directory. LDAP enables a connection between your active directory and the ZAP IN software that creates a Here to See Directory with a populated list of all current employees.
In order to enable LDAP, follow the steps below:
- Login to your ZAP IN account. To login, click here
- From the left side panel, click on the gear icon & then click on a specific Building.
- Hover your cursor over Building on the workbench and then click on LDAP/Active Directory.
4. Click on the slide icon to activate LDAP
5. Enter the hostname/URL of your LDAP server.
6. If your server does not require authentication, choose Anonymous. If your server requires authentication, choose Simple Authentication.
7. If your server requires authentication, set the Bind DN value to the full DN (Distinguished Name) of the admin user.
For more information regarding LDAP search base and scope, click here
For further questions, use the Chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org