Your subscription page displays an overview of relevant subscription information. It shows your current subscription plan & outlines the number of active licenses in your account.
ZAP IN requires one license per concurrent iPad access. Your access to the web-based Dashboard and Workbench is always free.
Example: if you have 5 iPads, then you'll need 5 subscriptions, allowing all to login simultaneously. The 5 iPads will display as active (green) on your Dashboard's Building Selector Panel.
To access your subscription page:
- Login to your ZAP IN account from here.
- From the left side panel, click on Profile located in the bottom left corner.
- Make sure your Primary Point of Contact Email is filled-in. This will allow the Subscriptions page to display.
- Click on Subscriptions from the top right menu.
5. Click on Change to edit any current subscription information. Only fields that are editable will have an enabled Change button. The greyed-out Change buttons means that field is not editable.
For further questions, use the Chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com