Buildings represent organized groups of iPads. Thereby visitor traffic on your Dashboard can be seen by groups. To see visitor traffic by Building, simply highlight the building name on your Building Selector Panel. To monitor visitor traffic across all your buildings simply highlight the ALL on your Building Selector Panel.
Buildings store the feature set up and configurations settings used. Therefore, Buildings can be copied - all the feature set-up & configurations will be copied. This capability is designed to prevent you from having to repeat set-up & configuration settings. Recommended for ensuring consistency in visitor policy standards when you have more than one building.
Please note: copying a building will NOT copy the visitor data. Copying only applies to feature set up & configurations.
To add or copy a Building, follow the steps below:
- Login to your ZAP IN account. To login, click here.
- From the left side panel, highlight the Gear icon & then highlight + add New Building.
- Create a unique Building name, e.g. Houston Office
- Choose to Copy Configuration from any other existing building.
- Click Save to add the new building.
More questions? Use the Chat icon on the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org